Thursday, February 5, 2009

In the Hall

Q. was being a little disruptive (huge tantrum) in church on Sunday so she was quickly moved to the hallway. She hates going in the hall because we won't let her down and she squirms and fights us out there. I was tired of dealing with the little squirm so I called in reinforcements (J.).
He took over and asked our little angel why she was in the hall. Her reply was, "I wanted more stickers and mom said I couldn't have anymore. And apparently I'm a little cranky."

3 comments:

Karen said...

what a crack-up. She tells it like it is, doesn't she.

Lori said...

That is so funny! The things kids say.

Becky said...

ha ha apparently she has heard that one before! Can't wait to see yo w/ your contacts. we will be back first week in March... see you soon!