Friday, August 29, 2008

The Show Must Go On!



Q. had her dance recital last night. We go to dance class every week with Q. asking if this is the night of the recital (I am talking 3 months of this question). Of course, illness (fever and possibly strep) struck the tiny dancer the day of the recital. I was frantic. We got a shot full of medicine and an o.k. from the Dr. that the show could go on. Q. was looking really rough an hour before the performance. I kept trying to convince myself that with a little more Motrin and a good bath she would be ready to go. We made it to the performance and the girl danced her sick little heart out.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow. What is with you guys. If there is something to do someone will get sick. She looks cute.